Featured Program Partner
H-CAP and COWS
H-CAP collaborates with COWS to convene stakeholders from across the country and provide information on the changing healthcare system. The convenings explore new payment systems and other care delivery changes that are transforming the healthcare workforce. Employers, unions, and education partners share an interest in ensuring that systems and funding are in place to meet the workforce training and education needs of the industry – for today and tomorrow.
WGU Offers Special Benefits to Qualified SEIU Members
In 2015 H-CAP partnership and Western Governor’s University created an agreement that supports tuition discounts for SEIU nurses in BSN completion and MSN programs at Western Governor’s University.
The benefits of this partnership agreement include:
(1) A 5% discount on tuition for four terms
(2) An application fee waiver ($65 value) for early applicants who are SEIU members
All Programs are Eligible for the H-CAP Partnership Benefits including:
– B.S. Nursing (RN to BSN online)
– B.S. Nursing (Prelicensure) – available in select areas
– M.S. Nursing—Education (for RNs with BSNs)
– M.S. Nursing—Leadership and Management (for RNs with BSNs)
– M.S. Nursing—Education (RN to MSN Option)
– M.S. Nursing—Leadership and Management (RN to MSN Option)
Visit WGU website for details on how to receive your tuition discount.