Healthcare stakeholders are still learning about Registered Apprenticeship as a targeted workforce solution to address talent gaps. As a National Industry Partner in Healthcare with the U.S. Department of Labor, H-CAP has created tools and resources that interested sponsors and their partners may use to understand, design, and implement a Registered Apprenticeship program.
H-CAP Registered Apprenticeship Program Resources:
- Healthcare Registered Apprenticeships Informational Flyer
- FAQs About Healthcare Registered Apprenticeships
- Apprenticeship Toolkit
- Mentorship Training Program
- National Library of Healthcare Apprenticeships
- National Center for Healthcare Apprenticeships
- Case Study – Community Health Worker Registered Apprenticeship
Contact H-CAP Project Manager Neelam Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on healthcare Registered Apprenticeships.