Please note that you must be a registered EA member to access resource portal. Thank you!
The H-CAP Education Association (EA) comprises 16 industry-driven, labor/management, and labor-based training organizations (that include over 900 employers and more than 600,000 employees) in 14 states plus Washington, DC.
The EA is strongly committed to providing workplace skills and career pathways and bringing greater equity into the healthcare professions. The EA works with its partners to disseminate best practices that support education, skills enhancement, and career mobility for healthcare workers; develop solutions to emerging issues; and provide program development and evaluation services to collaborating partners.
- District 1199C Training and Upgrading Fund
- Helen Miller Member Education and Training Center
- SEIU 775 Benefits Group
- SEIU Healthcare 1199NW Multi-Employer Training and Education Fund
- SEIU Healthcare PA Training and Education Fund
- SEIU UHW-West & Joint Employer Education Fund
- 1199NE Training and Upgrading Fund
- 1199SEIU Home Care Industry Education Fund
- California Long-Term Care Education Center
- 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds
- 1199SEIU Training and Upgrading Fund – MA
- 1199SEIU Training and Upgrading Fund – MD/DC
- 1199SEIU Training and Upgrading Fund – Upstate NY
- Worker Education & Resource Center